A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Walker, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Walker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Walker MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Walker practice?
- Dr. Joseph Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Walker practices Neurological Surgery near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Elko, NV and Winnemucca, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.