A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rabban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rabban, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer (Serous Cystadenocarcinoma)
- Surgical Pathology
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabban graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rabban has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabban accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Rabban practice?
Dr. Joseph Rabban practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pathologists.