Dr. Joseph Rabinovich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 26th, 2013
How Unbearably Rude
My mother was taken in after a car accident. May I say that the hospital this physician work in is absolutely shoddy. As a physician, his bedside manner should yield in a salary decrease, as many hospitals are now doing, but that aside, let me get back to the experience. After being brought into the ER, my mother was on the board with the collar hampering her breathing. I had asked where the ER physician was, but of course this hospital lacks the decency to respond. Once I realized who the ER physician was, I spoke to him asking him when my mother would at least be able to receive painkillers since I realized early on that getting an x-ray so promptly was wishful thinking. Receiving a very vague and indefinite response as to when she would receive anything, with the physician rolling his eyes and turning away from me, I was forced to wait. Luckily, my uncle (another physician) had arrived shortly and spoke to this physician. It wasn't until he had done so that my mother received somewhat decent treatment. The resident doctor working under Dr. Rabinovich actually bothered to speak to my uncle and I about my mothers condition. As a future physician working at NYP, his courtesy was minimal, and his dismissiveness to my queries was downright outrageous. Of course having to work with countless immigrants and the impoverished in this neighborhood, I'm sure his behavior in addressing people is routine. Find another ER physician and/or hospital.