Dr. Joseph Racanelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Racanelli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Dr. Racanelli I can not begin to tell you what a fantastic and detailed surgeon he is. I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation done and they both came out FANTASTIC!! That is what comments I hear back from people. I would highly recommend him to be your next surgeon. My daughter also had a breast augmentation and she also looks fantastic.

July 1st, 2016

Breast augmentation

Short version: Dr. Racanelli is the absolute best. He is extremely professional, caring and amazing at what he does. I would trust him with anything!! Best decision I have ever made! Longer version: I called the Morristown office in the beginning of May for a breast augmentation, and had a specific day that I needed to get the surgery because of my job and the recovery time. The girls were so sweet and accommodating, so I went in for my consolation, (the office is beautiful and clean) where Dr. Racanelli explained everything to me, showed me pictures, and asked me if I had any questions several times. We went right into the office, where a girl is always present, which again shows his professionalism, and after examining my breasts, he said I was a perfect candidate :) The girls were able to book my surgery for the exact day that I wanted! Which when I called several other places I would say right away that I had a specific day in mind they became rude and acted like I was being difficult. I am using Care Credit to pay, which was an easy process also, applied, got approved and set up automatic pay all within the same day. Pre-Op process was also smooth sailing. One of the girls takes you into their other office next door to fill out all of the paper work. The process is a little long, but that's just to make sure everything is done correctly. Bloodwork at Clara Maass hospital: Make sure you listen to the directions the main hospital gives you because I got lost for 45 minutes! By the time I found where I was supposed to be I only had 10 minutes left to get back to work. I told the girl and she got me in and out and was very sweet. Day of the surgery: I arrived at the hospital too early, I guess I was so anxious. I was very nervous when I got into the operating room but Dr. Racanelli had music going and it made me feel less nervous, he even took my request for Justin bieber all I remember is a nurse telling me everything was going to be okay and then I fell asleep. Upon waking up I felt very uncomfortable and nauseous. My blood pressure dropped when I was moved to the chair to eat something but a team of nurses came and gave me oxygen and I was okay in a few minutes. Get up slowly and don't rush! Went home in a few hours. I was never in actual pain pain, just felt tight and uncomfortable. Recovery: I have never met any doctor that will respond to texts at any time. Dr. Racanelli responded to every question I had right away. I can't express how much better that made this entire process. The worst part about recovery to me was not being able to sleep on my stomach or side so I just slept in a recliner for the first couple of days which helped. I also took my meds and only half a perc and I really wasn't in pain, just uncomfortable. Tips: trust dr. Racanelli with everything, I may just go back for more procedures even though I don't need them because he is the best!!

March 28th, 2016

Doctor for the people

You can call Racanelli the doctor who cares and makes all things well. Confident to know There are still doctors like him around.

February 16th, 2016

People's Doctor

Racanelli is always accurate and on point. He takes the time to explain any findings and than equips you to succeed medically. He is a peoples doctor. Racanelli never makes u feel ur on a medical convator belt. Iam so happy to have him as my doctor.

September 26th, 2014

Breast Augmentation

I visited Dr. Racanelli to consult with him about performing a second breast augmentation. He is extremely, professional, knowledgeable, and personable. I wanted to correct some scar tissue that had developed and insert larger implants. He was very direct and honest. He over delivered. Scheduling the surgery was very easy and my pre-op appointment was extremely thorough. The office offers a car service to patients, which was a nice and unexpected gesture! My surgery went amazingly well. I woke up very happy! I am now about 8 weeks out from my surgery and I could not of asked for a better experience or results. As a patient, I appreciated that Dr. Racanelli always had time to answer my questions. If I choose to have any other procedures done, I will definitely be going back to see him! Needless to say, Dr. Racanelli is THE Doctor to go to, no questions asked.

August 26th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr Racanelli is one of the best doctors I have ever come across. He make you feel comfortable and relaxed. He is not a cold doctor that just thinks about the next patient. I referred multiple friends to him and they could not believe there is a doctor with his qualities still around. He is thorough and makes sure you understand what is going on. He is one of the best out there.

May 22nd, 2011

Long wait, but well worth it. Dr. Racanelli takes the time to listen to you and make the appropriate diagnosis. If you do not mind the wait, and want great care, this is the doc for you.

March 3rd, 2011

WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!!!!!

I have been a patient of Dr. Racanelli for 16 years and he has been a saving grace for myself and my family. He is the most thorough doctor I have ever been too and cares tremendously about ALL of his patients. I dont understand why people are complaining about the wait... he takes his time to treat and diagnose his patients instead of acting like we're all in a assembly line. Wouldnt you want a doctor who cares and takes his time rather someone cold and impatient?5 stars for Doctor Joe!!!!!!!!!

July 2nd, 2016