A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Raffetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Raffetto is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raffetto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raffetto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Raffetto, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffetto graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raffetto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raffetto MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Raffetto practice?
- Dr. Joseph Raffetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Raffetto practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Surgeons.