A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Raffetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Raffetto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Raffetto, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Varicose Ulcer
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Raffetto graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raffetto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Roxbury VA Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Raffetto MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Raffetto practice?
- Dr. Joseph Raffetto has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Raffetto practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near West Roxbury, MA.
See West Roxbury Surgeons.