Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Rahman
Dr. Joseph Rahman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA, with other offices in Laguna Hills, CA and Sacramento, CA (and 4 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rahman is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Mercy General Hospital and Sutter General Hospital. Dr. Rahman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Rahman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Rahman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.
Dr. Reginald Low
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Donald Rifas
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sacramento, CA 0 mi45
Dr. Rohit Bhaskar
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology
Sacramento, CA 0 mi31