A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Raia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Raia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Raia graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Raia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Raia practice?
Dr. Joseph Raia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.