Recommendation show details Recommendation
by Graham Howard on Feb 2nd, 2016

I had some vision problems and pain when \ I was taken to Sky Ridge hospital 3 years ago. Dr. Rainwater was assigned to my case. He ordered various tests and explained the results to me. Fortunately the cause was not serious. I have seen Dr, Rainwater annually for the lasts two years for a check-up. Each time he enters the exam room, he has studied my history and reviewed the tests (EKG, pulse, blood pressure) and is fully informed about my physical status. He spends time explaining the results of my tests and his evaluation of my current condition. I have great confidence in his expertise and truly appreciate his diligence in attending to me.

Nov 17th, 2015

Excellent doctor and seems to be just a really nice guy. The staff at the hospital I went for stress test also said the same thing. I'd recommend him to anyone.

by Larry Kobilca on Nov 10th, 2015

Worlds Best Doctor--Very efficient office.

The doctor who saved my life... show details The doctor who saved my life...
by Martin Higgins on Nov 6th, 2015

Here's my story: 66 year-old Vietnam Vet (disabled) and Stand-up comedian. In June of 2012, I'm onstage at the Comedy Works in Denver. I get 5 minutes into my set and I feel... exhausted, kind of winded and oddly sad. I wrap it up and head backstage. I have some pressure in my chest, not a lot of pain, but feel... wrong - for want of a better word. I drive from Denver down to Parker where I live and head into the E.R. Doctor Rainwater steps in and starts eliminating possibilities. He has a hunch, and performs an angiogram. I'm awake, watching the display screen and he shows me a "dead" spot on my heart. In the recovery room he explains his diagnosis and the angiogram's proof. A rare heart condition know as Tako Tsubo or "Widower's Syndrome." It's not usually something guys get, but he had the knowledge and expertise not to go off on a false lead. I've been his cardio patient since then and his engaging and pleasant manner coupled with first-rate care has me doing MUCH better over three years later. As far as Cardio goes, he's the best. The support crew at Aurora/Denver is top notch, easy to work with and always cheerful and helpful. Honestly... he could save YOUR life.