A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ramzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ramzy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ramzy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramzy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramzy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ibrahim Ramzy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph I. Ramzy practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ramzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ramzy practices Otolaryngology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Otolaryngologists.