A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ratliffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ratliffe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ratliffe, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratliffe graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ratliffe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
- Georgetown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Ratliffe MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ratliffe practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ratliffe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ratliffe practices Emergency Medicine near Georgetown, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Murrells Inlet, SC.
See Georgetown Emergency Physicians.