A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ravid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ravid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravid
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ravid Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravid graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Ravid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ravid FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Ravid practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ravid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ravid practices Family Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Family Physicians.