A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ravid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ravid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravid
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ravid Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravid graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ravid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Ravid FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Ravid practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ravid has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ravid practices Family Medicine near Punta Gorda, FL.
See Punta Gorda Primary Care Doctors.