A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rawlings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawlings
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rawlings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rawlings, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawlings graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rawlings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Newsom Rawlings MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Rawlings practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rawlings has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Rawlings practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Davisboro, GA.
See Davisboro Psychiatrists and Davisboro Geriatric Doctors.