A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rawlings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rawlings
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rawlings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rawlings, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawlings graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Rawlings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Newsom Rawlings MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Rawlings practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rawlings has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Rawlings practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Davisboro, GA.
See Davisboro Psychiatrists.