A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Raynak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Raynak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Raynak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Raynak graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raynak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frank Raynak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Raynak practice?
- Dr. Joseph Raynak has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Raynak practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.