A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Raynak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Raynak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Raynak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Raynak graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Raynak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raynak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Raynak practice?
Dr. Joseph Raynak practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Litchfield Park, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.