A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Reichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Reichman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Reichman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Reichman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Reichman MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Reichman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Reichman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Reichman practices Plastic Surgery near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Gibbsboro, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Red Bank Plastic Surgeons.