Family Physicians
Kvg Pc Group
1900 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19145
215-339-4701
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient since 1996  |  show details
by Patricia B. Hayes on Jun 12th, 2013

I think Dr. Joe is awesome. I have been his patient since 1996 and he is always very nice and listens to his patients. He always referred me to other specialist who were equally as nice. My husband has been going to him for quite some time as well and they have become really good friends. My daughter is now a patient of his as well. Anytime I have called to speak with him he will call me back the same day and has always been generally concerned with my well being.

|  Worst ever!  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2013

Horrible experience everytime! If I'm sick and call to be seen I'm told next appt is in 2 months, everytime! After begging to be seen I'm told of walk in days that I can come in and wait 3 hours while his snotty girls put e everyone they know ahead of me!! I've had to go to the er because they refused to see me! I'm reporting this office all over! They would let me die before seeing me!

|  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

Hands down the best doctor. Setting an appointment is easy, but he's so in demand that it can take as much as a month to set one. You can alwways call if a cancellation pops up. My experience in an emergency is to call him. I have been a patient of his dad and now with him. Frank