A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Reoux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Reoux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reoux
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reoux Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Reoux, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Reoux graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Reoux has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul Reoux MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Reoux practice?
- Dr. Joseph Reoux has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Reoux practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Psychiatrists and Seattle Adolescent Specialists.