A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Reyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Reyes, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Reyes, DO, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Reyes graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Reyes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Roel Reyes DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Reyes practice?
- Dr. Joseph Reyes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Reyes practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Pain Management Doctors.