Boston misses you! show details Boston misses you!
by Karen M. on Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Reyes is one of the most compassionate, bright, and truly caring pain specialists I have ever encountered! I have been using a pain clinic for 15 years, and he is a 5- star doctor. St. E's in Boston has gone downhill in every way ever since he left. We have even considered moving to Nevada just to retain him as our pain care specialist. (Both my spouse and I have chronic pain conditions.) I cannot recommend him highly enough; he is one in a million. Since I do not see him at his NV office, my ratings reflect my prior experiences with Dr. Reyes.

Apr 11th, 2015

very understanding to individuals situations

bruce bedard executive director show details bruce bedard executive director
Sep 19th, 2011

Joe is a greaty pain specialist. He uses his eyes and ears more than his mouth. He is bright caring and thoughtful. St. E's has loss a great doctor as well as a good human being. If anyone has his new address in nevada please let me know. brucebedard@comcast.net

Most compassionate pain Management Dr show details Most compassionate pain Management Dr
Sep 16th, 2011

unfortunatly he has moves to Las Vegas NV , hopefully he will return soon!!

Mar 8th, 2011

I have found Dr. Reyes to be an excellent doctor. He imparts knowledge about the medical condition in a clear and understandable manner. He is patient and willing to hear the patients concerns and questions.You never feel rushed with him during the appointment. During my procedures he has been quite gentle and concerned about the patient's feelings. Overall rating---a 10!