inactive

Joseph R Reyes DO,MD Patient Reviews

September 29th, 2016
The Best Doctor
I have never met a more patient compassionant, considerate. Caring Doctor in my 50 years of living. Who ever is blessed to have Dr. Joseph Reyas is truly blessed!

November 29th, 2015
Dr. Reyes is my Dr. & I just love him! He is an excellent physician..

August 11th, 2015
extremely efficient with conducting a proper diagnosis and actuality takes time to become compassionate with patients
Dr Reyes, what can I say. I have been in pain management for over four years now and after just two visitS with him I have leaned more about what's going on with my medical condition than I did in years at my last pain doctor. He is smart . He is very compassionate, not just in it for money by giving meds and turning and burning to the next patient. Thank you so much to Dr Reyes for giving me hope for the future. I prayed for answers and you gave me hope!)

April 27th, 2015
Boston misses you!
Dr. Reyes is one of the most compassionate, bright, and truly caring pain specialists I have ever encountered! I have been using a pain clinic for 15 years, and he is a 5- star doctor. St. E's in Boston has gone downhill in every way ever since he left. We have even considered moving to Nevada just to retain him as our pain care specialist. (Both my spouse and I have chronic pain conditions.) I cannot recommend him highly enough; he is one in a million. Since I do not see him at his NV office, my ratings reflect my prior experiences with Dr. Reyes.

April 11th, 2015
very understanding to individuals situations

March 8th, 2011
I have found Dr. Reyes to be an excellent doctor. He imparts knowledge about the medical condition in a clear and understandable manner. He is patient and willing to hear the patients concerns and questions.You never feel rushed with him during the appointment. During my procedures he has been quite gentle and concerned about the patient's feelings. Overall rating---a 10!