Dr. Joseph Rhodes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rhodes?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 8th, 2017

I was seen by Dr. Rhodes in the Mobile Infirmary's ER after being transported by ambulance for severe acute back pain with an inability to stand or walk. Dr. Rhodes did not listen to my complaints or review the MRI results I brought with me. He tried to release me with no treatment and an inability to walk or stand. It was only after I refused to sign release papers and demanded to talk with an administrator that I was assigned to another physician and received some help. The other staff kept apologizing and telling me they could only do what the doctor told them. It was a nightmare and worst experience with supposedly a medical professional that I have ever encountered. If I could have walked out of that ER, believe me I would have, because it was clear that Dr. Rhodes did not care about me as a patient. Word of advice, do not seek emergency treatment from the Mobile Infirmary or Dr. Rhodes!!

June 8th, 2017