A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Richetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Richetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Richetti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Richetti graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Richetti has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph F Richetti MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Richetti practice?
- Dr. Joseph Richetti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Richetti practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.