Learn more about Dr. Joseph Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Richey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Richey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Richey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Richey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Richey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Richey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Richey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orem, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, UT and Provo, UT.
See Orem Surgeons.