A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Richey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Richey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Richey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Richey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Richey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Richey has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Richey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orem, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, UT and Provo, UT.
See Orem Surgeons.