Dr. Joseph Ridilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ridilla?

November 24th, 2015

Worst doctor! fraud! Stay away!!!!

October 29th, 2015

Dr. Ridilla has saved my life twice by removing an infected appendice and many years later removing adhesions blocking my bowels.

December 13th, 2014

I had laporoscopic left inguinal hernia surgery with mesh performed doc was excellent. Felt little pain post op, walked a lot like doc said. Stopped taking pain meds on day 5. Two months post op still no pain. I definitely recommend .

September 23rd, 2014

Patient

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Joseph Ridilla. Had two surgeries by him. Very knowledgeable, caring, and excellent surgeon.

February 6th, 2014

bigbob

one of the best ,listens to ya,his heart is in his work.best decision of my life .thanks doc for a future GOD BLESS YOU OR SHOULD I SAY GOD BLESSED ME WITH YOU.

September 11th, 2013

Amazing

Dr. Ridilla is a fantastic doctor - going to him for the removal of my gall bladder was the best thing I ever did. I had been very sick for nearly 10 months prior to my surgery, and unfortunately every doctor that I had encountered through my illness kept telling me that they didn't know what was wrong or maybe it was just in my head. Finally, I was sent for a surgical consult and Dr. Ridilla came very highly recommended. I was so scared and sick when I met him, but I walked out of that office so relieved that someone had finally taken the time to listen to all of my crazy symptoms... and better yet, he knew exactly what it was and how to fix it. He completely explained everything that I could expect post-op and never pushed me into a decision I wasn't sure of, according to him he would send me for as many tests that I wanted so I could be sure. I didn't need anymore, his confidence in my care was enough and I don't know why but I just trusted him. And thank God I did - my surgery went great! Recovery from surgery is never fun but honestly he made it a lot easier by his instructions. It's now 4 months post-op and I feel great :) I would recommend him to anyone - truly fantastic!

September 25th, 2010

Ignorant

Dr. Ridilla was very ignorant to me he treated me like I didn't matter and even made me cry at one point.

March 5th, 2009