Overall Review

May 29th, 2016
Amazing Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Riesnman for a long time at least 15 years. I was recently at his office with my wife. She was having a swelling in her leg where she has screws her ankle. After he got done with her he said to me " you are looking a little pale, like you are a quart down. Let's take some blood and see what's going on." He called me the next day and told me I was dangerously anemic and I needed treatment immediately. I wasn't even there to see him but he could see there was something going on. How many doctors would do that?

June 24th, 2015
Dr. Riesenman is an AMAZING doctor!! He treats his clients with respect, never rushes the patients and will even call you back if you want to speak with him. He has helped me out tremendously in the past year. I may have visited his office over 20 times in one year and I never seemed to be a nuisance.

August 6th, 2012
Support staff is terrible
I have gone to this doctor numerous times and have had good experiences, however when the staff gets involved incorrect information is provided to him and then the patient is given wrong information. I will not go to this office because of the office staff that he puts up with and the nurses that are totally unprofessional.

February 22nd, 2012
Needs better staff
If you can get past the front desk, Dr. Riesenman is a wonderful physician. He's caring, attentive, and compassionate.It is unfortunate that the front desk staff does not share the same professionalism as Dr. Riesenman. I and the 3 generations of family would still be his and his practices patients if it wasn't for the administrative staff.

June 16th, 2011
He is an excellent and caring Dr. He seems to really care about his patients and explains anything you ask in great detail. Good Dr!