A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Riggs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Riggs, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Riggs has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Riggs practice?
Dr. Joseph Riggs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Ocean City, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.