A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Riina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Riina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riina
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Riina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Riina graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riina has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Riina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Riina practice?
- Dr. Joseph Riina has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Riina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Fishers Surgeons.