Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Riina
Dr. Joseph Riina, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, IN, with other offices in Greenwood, IN and Carmel, IN (and 2 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Riina is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove, Clarian North Medical Center and Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital. Dr. Riina has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Riina has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Joseph Riina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, IN.
Dr. Mihir Patel
Danville, IN 0.02 mi19
Dr. Chad Waits
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Danville, IN 0.15 mi14
Dr. Brad Prather
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Danville, IN 0.15 mi13