A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rinowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rinowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rinowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinowski graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Rinowski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Rinowski practice?
Dr. Joseph Rinowski practices Family Medicine near Shakopee, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Shakopee Family Physicians.