A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Roberson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Roberson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Meniere's Disease
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Roberson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Roberson practice?
Dr. Joseph Roberson practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near East Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.