A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Roberson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Roberson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Roberson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Roberson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Meniere's Disease
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Roberson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Baxter Roberson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Roberson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Roberson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Roberson practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near East Palo Alto, CA.