A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Robinette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Robinette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Robinette, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinette graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Robinette has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Arnold Robinette MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Robinette practice?
- Dr. Joseph Robinette has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Robinette practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.