A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Robison, Director of Florida Hospital Kissimmee Hand & Wrist Clinic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robison
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Robison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Robison MD is a male Hand Surgeion and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Robison practice?
- Dr. Joseph Robison has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Robison practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.