A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Robison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Robison, Director of Florida Hospital Kissimmee Hand & Wrist Clinic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robison graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Robison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Robison MD is a male Hand Surgeion and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Robison practice?
- Dr. Joseph Robison has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Robison practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Orthopedic Surgeons.