A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rodolico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rodolico is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodolico
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodolico Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodolico graduated from Univ Di Siena, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Siena, Italy.
Dr. Rodolico has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William B. Kessler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Rodolico MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Rodolico practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rodolico has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Rodolico practices Psychiatry near Newtown, PA.
See Newtown Psychiatrists.