A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Virgen Milagrosa University Foundation, San Carlos.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
- Community Medical Center, Toms River
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Asanza Rodriguez MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Rodriguez practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Endocrinologists.