Dr. Joseph Rojas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rojas?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rojas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 10th, 2017

not a great experience

I called to make an appointment for acute knee pain. I could not get seen for 10 days. Once I was at the office for initial visit it took the Dr over two hours before my exam. I had X-rays taken in the office by very outdated equipment. After his brief exam he told me I needed a MRI. So after waiting two-three days I finally heard from NSI about scheduling. I had my MRI on a Monday I called on Wednesday since Tuesday was a holiday. I was told I could usually get an appointment same day for MRI interpret. No, not this case my appointment was scheduled for Monday. I arrived 15 minutes early and waited over 1.5 hours to see the doctor. I am not doubting the doctor but the attentiveness is terrible.

November 16th, 2015

Dr. Rojas has a good bedside manner and a responsive attitude. He listens, tests, explains, and either performs or recommends needed treatment with expertise and caring. I hate shots and try to avoid surgical procedures. But he performed both with care and expertise. Follow appointments were scheduled to monitor my progress and ascertain the need for alternative treatment. Compared to other orthopedic surgeons I've seen in Brevard county, Dr. Rojas is top notch.

September 28th, 2015

He was awesome. I have not seen him due to moving away to Live Oak but want to make appt. he did all my knee surgery and now I have developed a bulging disk with sciatic. I only trust him.

July 11th, 2015

botched back surgery and waited till I was 18 a knife happy surgeon so please get a second or third opinion cause he's a butcher! !!

I don't think he has proper paper work in the medical field and I was 18. He's very knife happy and very dangerous under the knife that his surgical staff does 85% of his surgeries WARNING DO Not use this doctor if you want to walk and have a better outcome search Melbourne area.

April 15th, 2015

Dr. Rojas is awesome! He is a little dry, but made me feel comfortable and I felt like family. He's very frank when speaking to you.

March 8th, 2015

Great Doc, Super Nurse, Hard Working Staff

The intake process is Quick, and the wait is understandable once you understand the Red Tape the office is burdened with by the various requirements necessary for treatment. This Doctor is MY Doctor of Choice, he is the Best, and worth any wait incurred for his care. Write your questions and note his answers, keep your treatment record to reflect upon.

May 16th, 2014

Great Doctor !! Worth waiting 40 mins to see !!

September 13th, 2013

Liar

Lied about having patient wait after getting cortisone shot. Released right after and had bad reaction while driving. Would not recommend to anyone. Had to wait 40/50 minutes at every appointment .

December 2nd, 2012

This Dr is awful

He ruined my knee!!! Horrible bedside manner! Wouldnt listen to me when I told him there is still something wrong with my knee! Would not give me another MRI.now its been 6 months and I have to have more surgery to fix my knee!! Please do not go to him!! Now I now why he could take me the day i had called to get an apt! Nobody wants to be seen by him! I learned the hard way!!

September 6th, 2009

Dr. Rojas has been excellant in the care of my knee. I have had 3 injuries in the past year and he has done excellant work. He has been excellant in his follow up care as well. His nurse is very good at what she does. The office staff are some of the best I have ever delt with!

July 10th, 2017