A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Romolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Romolo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Romolo graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Romolo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Romolo MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Romolo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Romolo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Romolo practices Surgery near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Surgeons.