A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rosenblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rosenblatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblatt graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblatt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Rosenblatt DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Rosenblatt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rosenblatt has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rosenblatt practices Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Morrisville, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.