Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Rosenblum
Dr. Joseph Rosenblum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Twin Falls, ID, with other offices in Michigan City, IN and Michigan City, IN (and 3 other locations). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Radiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rosenblum is affiliated with IU Health La Porte Community Physicians, Porter Memorial Hospital and IU Health Starke. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Rosenblum has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Joseph Rosenblum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twin Falls, ID.
Dr. Joseph Hymas
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi10
Dr. Troy Badger
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Residency
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi10
Dr. Daryl Ficklin
Twin Falls, ID 0 mi17