Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Rossi
Dr. Joseph Rossi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Rossi is affiliated with West Penn - Forbes Regional Campus, Alle-Kiski Medical Center and West Penn Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Rossi has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Joseph Rossi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Sunil Mankad
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi28
Dr. Rajashekar Adurty
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi23