Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oustanding show details Oustanding
by Helms, Marty J on Oct 19th, 2015

I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Rossini or his staff. As a matter of fact, just the opposite. They are caring and understanding and really take the time to listen and treat me to the best of their ability. I would highly recommend his services.

Jan 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor, really takes an interest in your health.

Sep 23rd, 2010

Great doctor, helpful in all areas I have needed help with.

Feb 28th, 2010

he takes the time to explain everything to you, makes you feel comfortable

Sep 4th, 2009

BEWARE! Do not use Rossini!Took a total of 4 weeks to be referred to a specialist after a knee injury. They never answered their phones and they won't return your calls. No one is on the same page in the office. The only way to get anything done is to suggest it yourself. I had to ask for the MRI, I had to ask for a referral to a specialist. They will not call you when the say they will. I am currently changing doctor because of this lack of concern and caring. Please take this experience as a warning. I have spoken to other patients and they all had the same issues.

Sep 4th, 2009

I would never recommend Dr. Rossini to anyone. He has no care or concern for his patients and their recovery, and the entire office should not be in the medical field because they have no people skills.