A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rothstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rothstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rothstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Rothstein practice?
Dr. Joseph Rothstein practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.