A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rozdeba is Satisfactory. Dr. Rozdeba has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozdeba graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rozdeba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Marys Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Passaic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rozdeba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rozdeba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Rozdeba practice?
Dr. Joseph Rozdeba practices Urology near Wallington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Wallington Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Rozdeba, Dr. Giuseppe Rozdeba