A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rozdeba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rozdeba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rozdeba graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Rozdeba has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Rozdeba MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Rozdeba practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rozdeba has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rozdeba practices Urology near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wallington, NJ and Saddle Brook, NJ.
See Bloomfield Urologists.