A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ruane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ruane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruane
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruane graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ruane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Ruane DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Ruane practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ruane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ruane practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors and Columbus Sports Medicine Doctors.