Dr. Joseph Ruccione Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Ruccione?

October 9th, 2010

Very Caring

Dr Ruccioni was wonderful with my child, he spent about 30 minutes with us as a family and I appreciated his time with us. He obviously loves his children, he kept referring to "his girls". My boy didn't even cry when he went back for surgery. Thanks Dr Ruccioni, we love you!

March 20th, 2009

Completely Rude

This Doctor was completely unprofessional with the other hospital Staff during my surgery... he obviously has some underlying issues at home and brought them to work in probably one of the worst places to be unprofessional... He was extremely rude to staff and acted as if he were a god I will request another doctor if i need another surgery

COPD