A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ruda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ruda, Ophthalmologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruda
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ruda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ruda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frank Ruda MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Ruda practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ruda has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ruda practices Ophthalmology near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Ophthalmologists.