A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ruda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ruda, Ophthalmologist, Internist is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ruda has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frank Ruda MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Ruda practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ruda has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ruda practices Ophthalmology near Squaw Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA and Kerman, CA.
See Squaw Valley Ophthalmologists.