Dr. Joseph Rudnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rudnick?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Rudnick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2015

Best physician I ever encountered. Took personal time with patients. cultured his own specimens to see what worked best. Top Notch!

June 14th, 2010

A Doctor like no other

I cannot say enough positive things about this Doctor.I have been going to Dr. Joseph Rudnick since 2006 and I will continue to see him for as long as he is in practice.Just a testament to how competent he is, my insurance does not cover this Doctor,I choose to pay out of pocket for office visits/treatment just so I can have him as my PCP!!! He takes the time to diagnose and resolve whatever ailment you might be suffering from. If there is no obvious answer, as with myself, he will continue to search for possibilities and remedies specific to the patient. I have had this Doctor actually attend specific conferences and seminars searching for answers to my ongoing ailment. He listens, which is something that you cannot find in a Doctor these days and will never write you off as "crazy", which believe it or not I have had Doctors do in the past if they cannot diagnose my ailment.He will answer your after hours phone call 100% of the time and guide you to the proper solution if in an emergency situation. This man CARES about his patients and always strives to be on top of his game by learning about whatever new and innovative treatments and medication are available. I can always count on Dr.Rudnick to explain to me, albeit in a very scientific way, every aspect of my treatment and what it means. His nurse Rose is wonderful and his wife who handles the office end is just about as sweet a person as you can find, THESE PEOPLE CARE DEEPLY about their patients!!! You will not find a better Doctor or medical practice in the area.

December 31st, 2009

Excellent

He's extremely knowledgeable in various up to date health issues. Is also into the holistic approach if applicable. I trust him with my health care unlike most doctors. Most doctors that I've seen gave disinformation and were limited in care or concern for my well being. Over all I have nothing but praise for all that he's done for me and my family, and wish that there were more doctors like him in this world.

September 26th, 2009

Dr Rudnick is an Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rudnick is very compassionate and never makes you feel rushed. It is clear he enjoys his job as he likes to share his knowledge with his patients. He clearly is in the right field!

October 6th, 2016