Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ruggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ruggio, Board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggio
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ruggio, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggio graduated from Albert Einstein Medical School Bronx, New York.
Dr. Ruggio has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ruggio FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ruggio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ruggio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Cardiologists.