A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ruggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ruggio, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggio graduated from Albert Einstein Medical School Bronx, New York.
Dr. Ruggio has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ruggio FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ruggio has 9 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ruggio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See San Clemente Internists and San Clemente Cardiologists.