Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ruggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ruggio, Board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruggio
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruggio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ruggio, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruggio graduated from Albert Einstein Medical School Bronx, New York.
Dr. Ruggio has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ruggio FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ruggio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ruggio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Costa Mesa Internists and Costa Mesa Cardiologists.