A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ruggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ruggio, MD, FSCAI, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Ruggio has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Ruggio MD, FSCAI, and FACC is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Ruggio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ruggio has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ruggio practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA and Orange, CA.
See Laguna Hills Internists and Laguna Hills Cardiologists.