Dr. Joseph Russo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 15th, 2017
Not satisfied
I will not return nor will I ever refer friends or colleagues to this office. Poor care, prices very high, staff not professional and inadequate bed side manner. Thank you.

November 5th, 2016
VERY UNHAPPY WITH SERVICES
It is surprising to see that recent reviews are 5 stars, as previous reviews have been negative. I am not sure if the recent reviews are from staff members or patients. Where did all the negative reviews disappear? I will never follow up with this off as my experience was unfavorable. Thank you vitals for letting the consumer express their opinion.

February 13th, 2015
I wont go anywhere else
I cant say enough about Dr. Russo and his staff. I had a cosmetic procedure years ago and have been returning for facial injections, lip enhancement, and skin procedures. They also offer a line of skin products made with the most active ingredients that are worth the price hands down. Last time i went they were expanding their office into an entirely new floor for teaching in house. This is great news to a nursing student such as myself. Hands down the most professional and knowledgeable Ive seen in and around the Boston/Newton area.

March 25th, 2014
Lower lid blepharoplasty
I recently had a lower lid bleph with Dr Russo to remove the bags under my eyes and I'm so happy with it. I've wanted to do it for at least a decade (I'm 48) and I feel like in a couple of hrs he took twenty years off my face. He was very kind, encouraging and spent a lot of time with me. I felt at ease with the staff and have never had to wait long. I've been Jean for injectables and fillers and she's also just terrific. I feel like I look natural and I'm getting so many compliments since I've been going here. I like the personal feel of its being in a colonial home instead of an institutional setting. I would recommend them without reservation.

July 30th, 2013
Dr. Russo is like having an old friend who happens to be a plastic surgeon. He's kind, funny, listens to your concerns about getting older, and FIXES THEM! His staff is always friendly and fun to talk with. I love this place and recommend it highly. Thanks Dr. Russo for keeping me looking my best.

July 12th, 2013
Completely satisfied
One of my 15 year old breast implants ruptured. The doctor that performed the original surgery is no longer in practice. I went to see a lot of plastic surgeons and wasted a lot of money on the initial appointments. I was referred to Dr. Russo by a trusted friend. Dr. Russo was fantastic, sweet, knowledgeable and thorough. My husband met him on the surgery day and was impressed by his bed side manner. Once in the operating table, he found that one of the implants was not properly positioned and he had to do a fair amount of work to replace both implants. He really has also proven to me he is the best. I highly recommend him.

May 23rd, 2013
Always satisfied
Professional, knowledgable! I have been going to Dr Russo for filler and botox for years. I have had bad experiences at other places. I will stick with dr russo. He really has proven to me he is the best. I will not trust anyone else , especially when it comes to your face, don't take a chance The wait time is great, I have never waited more then 10 to 15 minutes. And the girl at the desk is always so pleasant. Dr Russo's knowledge and experience A++++++

May 22nd, 2013
Happy patient
Dr. Russo is the best! He has done a few procedures for me, liposuction, breast augmentation, and Botox. I am always so happy with the results and love to come in to the office. The staff is always so friendly and caring. Always a great experience. I highly recommend!!

March 20th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Russo for Juvederm lip injections several times and I must say I am always satisfied with they way come out and look after. He knew exactly how much injection I needed and exactly what I was looking for in terms of size and how to shape them the way I was looking for and I will continue to go to Dr. Russo, I always leave that office happy and satisfied. The environment is also my favorite when I walk into the office I feel so welcomed and comfortable and I will continue to have my services done here !

December 4th, 2012
I shopped around - Dr. Russo is the best
I am a longtime patient of Dr. Russo, and I give him my highest recommendation. When I began getting injectibles 8 years ago, I shopped around Boston, and found many great, good, and not-so-good doctors. Dr. Russo was the best, by far. He is incredibly kind, spends triple the time with you than other doctors do, and rates are more than reasonable. And, most importantly, his work is terrific. I highly recommend him. I have referred many friends to him, and they rave about him, just like I do.

November 1st, 2011
Best Breast Augmentation Ever!!
I came in for a consultation for a Breast Augmentation with Dr. Russo in April. I had been wanting to have the procedure for years. He answered all of my questions, explained the different style implants to me and had me try on different sizes to see which I liked best. Everyone was so helpful and made the process so easy for me. I scheduled the procedure for May so I would be healed in time for summer. My breasts look amazing!!!! He did the best job and I couldn't be any happier! I have sent so many of my friends to him and they too are so happy! I would highly recommend Dr. Russo for surgery!

November 19th, 2008
WANT A GREAT SET OF BREASTS THIS IS THE MAN TO SEE!!!
After an extensive amount of research I decided to have my surgery with Dr. Russo and I could not be happier. Everyone had told me if you want great breasts go see Dr. Russo in Newton Ma. So my friend and I set up a consult (we wanted to have our breasts done together). So we arrived and the staff was great very friendly and personable. We only waited about 5 minutes for the Dr. and when he came in he did the both of us together it was so comfortable he explained everything with us we were in there for about an hour he listened to everything we had said and is very layed back, there was not even one point that I felt self conscious. We both booked for a month out to have it done on the same day together. So the day of surgery it went so fast and smooth I decided to go with silicone implants I wanted a very natural look. The surgery itself only took about 2 hours and when I woke up I was in absolutely NO pain at all. The week after I was in very mild discomfort but Dr. Russo gave me meds to make sure I remained as comfortable as possible. One week out I went in for my big REVEAL..The results were AMAZING..I was so happy they were perfect a little high up but after the massage he tought me they came down perfectly. All I can say is that my friend and I are so happy we reccomend him to everyone we see. They are so natural and perfect looking I could not be happier. If you are considering bigger breasts you need to see this man..