A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rutz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rutz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rutz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rutz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Dr John M Meadows Mem Hosp, Vidalia, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Alexander Rutz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Rutz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rutz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rutz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ruston, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Bastrop, LA.
See Ruston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.