A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Benjamin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Benjamin, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from University Of Basra College Of Medicine.
Dr. Benjamin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Safar Benjamin MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Benjamin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Benjamin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Troy, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.