Dr. Joseph Bryan III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bryan III?

February 16th, 2015

Dr. Bryan diagnosed me with a detached retina on a Friday. He chose not to stay to treat me that day but rather to work on me on Monday. Not very patient oriented. Also, my reattachment was not 100% and now have distortion in that eye

July 1st, 2011

Excellent Doctor

I am speaking on behalf of my significant other who has been dealing with an eye condition for more than 6 years. It has been frustrating going from doctor to doctor without finding many answers. I am in the medical field myself so I know this healthcare system can be extremely challenging and even feel hopeless at times. But we kept searching. We finally found Dr Shepard Bryan. What a God send. He is kind, clear, direct and will spend the time to dig deep. Things will not happen over night so patience and effort are still required but answers will come. The process at the eye center is long and thorough so be prepared to spend most of your day there. That will eliminate any frustration up front. We feel so blessed that we found such a wonderful, caring doctor. He is a shining light in his field of expertise.

October 5th, 2010

Best Doctor Ever

Dr J. Shepard Bryan was the best ophthalmologist in the United States of America. He is the reason is see today. I look around searching doctors like Dr. Dugel and they were all horrible, but then I met Dr. Bryan and he cured my blindness. God bless Dr. Bryan.

July 29th, 2016