A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cheng, MD, MS is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cheng MD and MS is a male Neurosurgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Cheng practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cheng practices Neurological Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.