A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dunn, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Dunn MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Dunn practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Pain Management Doctors.